TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Dax

From Winter 2009
My Dax is experimenting heavily in temper tantrums and methods of Rebelion

My Dax can say: I see you, there he is and many other words but makes it abundantly clear that his favorite is "NO"

My Dax is fluent in jibberish

My Dax clings to his Mama like white on rice but cries when visitors say good bye

My Dax is solidifying his shrimp status due to constant refusal of food

My Dax to my horror has learned to climb out of his crib

My Dax loves to put his shoes on...or Mama's...or Daddy's

My Dax loves to shut his eyes, walk around and see what he runs into

My Dax is beside himself at the first sight of his 1st cousins

My Dax becomes the happiest kid on the planet when playing with 1st cousins

My Dax will break it down to any beat whatsoever (loves to dance)

My Dax sings so sweet

My Dax loves to jump on the bed

My Dax is growing up too fast

No comments: