TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teaser

I got in trouble by more than one person for not posting enough pictures of Dax.  I really apologize, I just haven't had the camera on hand for any special shots and by the time I do grab it he's finished doing what prompted me to dash for it to begin with.  Trust me, nothing would please me more than sharing the video of him getting so carried away while doing his "gorilla swing" dance that his feet completely came out from under him and other stuff like that.  But Mama's not quick enough.   So, I'm working on a short update post and I'll post it sometime this week.

Until then, maybe this will do.  Looking at these pictures absolutely melts me.  Where did the time go?  Click on this link: February 2009 in Ashville

No comments: