TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Window Watching!

So we all know it's cold!  Though Dax and I haven't been able to frolic around outside due to the weather, we've found other ways to be entertained by the on goings of my neighbors or by entertaining ourselves indoors with the slide.

I'll start off with my neighbor's dirt.- from her yard, of course.  Mrs. Mabry has decided to do a "little" tree trimming and hired a tree service to cut down a MASSIVE tree.  As boring as it may sound, Dax and I have been glued to the window like a mellow dramatic housewife is to the soap Days of Our Lives.   I know what you guys are thinking... get a life!  ;o)

Mrs. Mabry estimates that the tree is 143 years old?  Not sure how she came up with that number...but it sounds good to me.  Believe it or not, it was fun (but also SAD) watching them bring this monster to the ground.  Wanna see some pictures?? Of course you do!

From Winter 2009
This was the top of that tree right before it branches out in to a hundred different limbs!!

From Winter 2009

Dax had a lot to say about the whole ordeal. Remind you of anyone? SKIP the bar at the bottom of the video to "0:44" and watch it from that point on.

Thanks to the slide Grandmother got Dax for Christmas, we are able to have some fun indoors without having to go outside and freeze to death. Dax loves playing peekaboo with me on it more than sliding down right now. He is too funny. Three videos this time. Bare with me, they are very short but worth the time if you love
babies.



Watch this one from "0:00" to the "0:24" mark.



And this short one is just for GRANDMOTHER!



In the video you'll notice an entertainment center in the background - free to a good home; or bad one - I don't care. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are great! Dax is so handsome! I can see him on the parent magazine, etc....I hope we can get together after it warms up. I don"t leave the house but for work...HA!!!