TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Way Back In '09

December 29, 2009
We've all been having fun with Dax's Christmas Present from my Mom and Dad.  I'm glad it's the old fashioned wagon because I can sit in it with Dax like it's our chariot and yell "Onward" at Clint while he's pulling us.  Yeah, Clint doesn't like that too much. ;o)


From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009

What Dax is wearing: Mickey Mouse Pajamas, Socks, Heavy Footey Jamz (Sleeper), Toboggan, Big Coat and Shoes. It was so cold so I kind of went over board in dressing him warmly. He was so bundled up he could hardly walk. It was like watching the little kid from A Christmas Story.  Poor thing...




The next day Dax got to see his Great Aunt Sherry, "Aunt Misty" and Katelyn & Kourtney.  Dax is crazy about them.  They watched him for me and gave me some much needed free time!

Kourtney

From Winter 2009
Katelyn

From Winter 2009

1 comment:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aww I love Dax all bundled!! That's too adorable! Have fun with the wagon. Lucy got a red Radio Flyer for her first Christmas and has now decided its more fun to pull it than ride in it. Of course that keeps us on our toes :) Wait till Dax makes that same realization!