TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Family's Joy

Oh my gosh... remember what I said about Birthdays... Well, Teri strikes again. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE BEAR!!!
From Winter 2009



Sweet Girl I'm so used to you being in Brazil. It's not an excuse (but I'm hoping it'll pass for one)... Aunt Teri loves you loves you loves you. You are terribly special to me, Dax and Uncle Clint. Hope your Birthday was wonderful. I'll be seeing you soon!!

No comments: