TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Saved You All Some Left Overs

2010 is 2 days old and I couldn't feel worse.  I've had some kind of strange cold for over a week and I feel like a train wreck with cold chills/hot flashes.  No worries though.  Usually when my year starts off crappy the year turns out to be quite excellent. So, HAPPY NEW YEAR! xoxo and all that good stuff.

By the way, Clint and Dax are doing wonderful and that cheers me up tremendously!  Not only that, but my brother and family are back in Alabama for the weekend and like always my conversations with Brian-especially, Mom, Dad and Emma Brown as well keeps me laughing - really hard.  Our unique family sense of humor is chicken soup for "my" soul.

Of course you all know my brother, sister-in-law and kids have lived Brazil since 2001 which made Christmases kind of sad due to them being absent.  So this July, when Brian and family (Emma Brown, Natalie Ellen, Owen, Claire, Isaac and not yet born Caleb) moved to Georgia, we were overjoyed.  I can't believe it's been that long since we all celebrated C-mas under the same roof and it was absolutely wonderful.  6 kids on Christmas morning = MAD FUN!

December 25, 2009 (just like the last post, I'm leaving some of the pictures taken that day off the page.  To see all pictures from this day OR from Winter 2009, double click on one of the pictures and view them by clicking the left and right arrows)



From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009
Present from their Great Aunt Sherry, G. Uncle Merril, their daughter "Aunt" Misty and Brandy's family) So cute! Clint has totally hogged Dax's present for himself already) Thanks family!

From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009
Emma Brown and Precious Caleb

From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009

From Winter 2009

No comments: