TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


From Autumn 2009
Sunday we finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch. We got to hear music, eat sugar/cinnamon covered pecans and play on the moonwalk pumpkin and slide.

Can you believe Clint told me I was to big to get on the slide?  Okay Clint, I know I've gained some weight but considering the enormity of this slide, I think it might hold up. 

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009
My cousin Lisa Elkins Huffstutler and sweet Kierstyn (about 5 mos.) Me and Dax, my cousin Lori Elkins Grant and Brooklyn (16 mos)

From Autumn 2009
Lori and Brooklyn. 

From Autumn 2009
Brooklyn hugging Dax - this was the cutest thing! She gave him a kiss too. She is such a little darling.

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009

No comments: