TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Aunts and Uncles make the World go round!

If I'd have had the chance to pick my family, I'd pick the same Aunts and the same Uncles that I have. As happy as Dax is around them I'm pretty sure he feels the same way too. This weekend Dax got to get by his Great Aunt Sheila and Uncle Alan's as well as Great Aunt Sherry and Uncle Merrill. He also got to see Aunt Misty as well. 


Which by the way I'd like to give a big kudos to Misty and let her know how proud the family is of her. She's going back to school to get her Masters as well as become a nurse. As intelligent as Misty is she could have done well in any field she picked. I always thought she'd follow in my dad and brother's footsteps and become an engineer with her impeccable math skills. She's been my human calculator for years. Ha ha, I've always called her while out shopping to ask her how much ___ will be with ___ % off. ;o)


She has a God given talent to work with people more specifically children and teenagers (ministry) so I know that she'll be an excellent nurse when she finishes.

Dax with Aunt Sheila

From Autumn 2009

Dax with Aunt Sherry's

From Autumn 2009

No comments: