TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bye Bye Snug Ride... Hello Pimp Ride!



From Autumn 2009
FINALLY!  Clint and I settled on a car seat that was safe, economical and fits our boy's style.  I held onto the rear facing as long as I could.  Especially since the Graco lasts until 30 lbs.  I actually would have just waited until he was 30 lbs., but, his legs had absolutely no room.


So, out with the infant carrier. [sniff sniff]  It makes me sad and excited at the same time.  Since Dax has passed that 1 yr mark, I now look forward to him growing and becoming more like a little fun person instead of dreading him losing his baby look.  But I still want to get a little choked up.  That is until I realized that this will be the seat that keeps my baby nephew Caleb (sp) safe when he arrives possibly at the end of the month or in November.  This is their 5th child so there's no need in them spending money on one when there is a fairly new car seat at their disposal.  

Remember this post...(All you need is duct tape)

From Spinner Dax
Can't believe that was 14-15 mos. ago.

I also knew it was the one because when we went to check them out, this is the one he kept wanting to climb into.  Once in it, he wouldn't get out, I had to make him.  A 14th mos. old willing to be that still that long... oh yeah, this is the one.

What Clint calls the pimp ride.

From Autumn 2009
So bye bye Graco seat.  It's been a WONDERFUL ride.

2 comments:

Jac said...

Yay! Eli is in his big seat. His legs were too long and getting squished.

Unknown said...

Wow, go Eli!! ha ha. Hey the upcoming post about the jumperoo is dedicated to Eli. ;o) You'll see why.