TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 18, 2009

As Giddy As A Kid On Halloween!

Today we went to trade days at Tannehill.  When I was a kid I loved everything Tannehill from the field-trips to the family campouts to seasonal Trade Days; following my mom and Sue Ann (sometimes my Aunt Sheila and/or Maw Maw) all over that park!  And of course... because that's where Clint and I got married.  We drove up to the church and I got a funny glimpse of the future of Dax telling his classmates while on a field trip "my parents got married here"  I can also see the other kids saying "na ah...they did not - Mrs. Teacherwoman,  Dax is telling stories!"  ;o)

Clint loves it just as much as I do.  As soon as we get to the gate, roll down the window and the smell of campfire hits your nose we start getting giddy.  Especially with the weather, falling leaves and all the Halloween decorations.  It's A LOT of fun.


From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009
Dax hams it up the whole time we're there too.  Not in the way you'd think, he hung out of the stroller like this with his lips poked out (like a disgruntled old man at a bar) and he was perfectly content just as long as we were moving.  Which is fine with me, I don't like to linger.  Clint on the other hand checks out every last item from every tent except for the jewelry and soap tents. 

From Autumn 2009
Guess we should have skipped the homemade wine tent.  Dax just doesn't know how to handle his liquor...

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009

No comments: