TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 23, 2008

We finally have a bonafide giggle!

Even though 3 weeks and 3 days was a big day for firsts as was the case when he gave a huge smile and a laugh that almost kind of startled me, he did so while he was sleeping. So it didn't really count for me... as his first laugh. Yesterday after not seeing him for 24 hours because he'd been having a great time with Maw maw and Paw Paw while I was recovering from the worse stomach virus with a touch of strep throat EVER! I got my first responsive giggle from him. I could watch him do that all day.

No comments: