TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 3, 2008

Clint & Teri, Who?

Great -Aunt Sheila and Uncle Alan stopped by to see "Dax" along with Mom and Dad after eating at Red Lobster the other night. Thanks Uncle Alan for offering us your leftovers... Clint and I noticed that Mom and Dad didn't make the same offer. I know that's because either a) there were no leftovers from those two; or b) if there were they sure were not going to part with them. : )

Uncle Alan confirmed, after walking through the door, what I already knew when he said "you know we're are only here to see Dax" Yes, yes, I'm fully aware that I better not show up at any of the relatives house unless I have Dax in tow - they would tar and feather me for trying to pull something like that. However, being the kind reasonable people that they are, they might give me a chance to go back home and return with him promptly before they resort to such drastic measures.

From Clint and Teri Who?
From Clint and Teri Who?
The next day I stopped by Aunt Sherry's and Uncle Merrill's house before going by Mom and Dad's to visit - all this while I had planned to get all this done and back to watch the Auburn vs. Vanderbilt game with Clint, Daniel, Jacob and Joel. Needless to say I stayed a bit too long at Aunt Sherry's and Uncle Merrill's (well for my schedule anyways - still hasn't sunk in that my schedule will never be quite the same again) and since that cut into Maw Maw and Paw Paw time I told them I would just leave him and come back in an hour or so.

That left me enough time to get back right before half time. After an hour I called and of course I was told to wait until the game was over to come back and get him "no sense in hurrying." ; ) That lasted until the 4th quarter and I'd just about had enough (of the game - no explanations needed I'm sure) so back to retrieve Dax from the Grandparents and don't you know that still was too soon. ha ha. I feel so guilty every time I have to "box em up" and hit the road.

I arrived just in time to see Daniel out and hear him say - "good to see ya, even though you weren't really here." Ah, see there is still someone who prefers our company.
From Clint and Teri Who?
From Clint and Teri Who?
From Clint and Teri Who?
From Clint and Teri Who?
From Clint and Teri Who?

No comments: