TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Aloha!

Dax loves kicking those legs. If you let him, he'll kick himself right off your lap. I don't think he's uncomfortable when he does this, I think he just likes it. Here lately I've noticed that if I'm right above him taking pictures with the camera, he'll reach a foot up there and kick the camera.

Also among the many noises he makes the two most common leave us giving him names like "tire squealer" or "little seahorse" That and the other noise that I can't explain. It's in the video and also the video with Aunt Sheila and Uncle Alan. Since I've never been around newborns for a long period of time, I don't know if any of these noises are common (I'm sure they probably are) but they make us laugh and appreciate them anyway even if they aren't unique to him.

I'm very much a "backseat driver" and am constantly telling Clint to slow down. On the way to the river on day we went around the curve and I heard the tires squealing. I yelled at Clint and said "Clint!! slow down! You took that curve so fast that it made the tires squeal. Clint looked at me and said "1) I'm only going 35 and the speed limit is 30 and 2) that wasn't the tires squealing, that was Dax!" LOL! He impersonates it so well it even fools me.



From Dax Misc.
From Dax Misc.

No comments: