TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Camera Shy?

Clint and I are still getting over being sick so we hung around the house this weekend. Of course this suits me just fine because that means I get to spend a lot of time playing with Dax.

Over just a matter of days it seems little man has become camera shy. He reminds me of Cindy Brady in that episode of the Brady Bunch in where Cindy gets to appear on TV for some reason or another and she does just fine when rehearsing before show time but as soon as the red light on the camera pops on and she knows she's on air she becomes paralyzed and is not able to do anything except stare at the red light.

Well, just like everyday Dax starts his jibber jabber early or after he eats and by the time I go grab the camera he's got a little bit of talking left in him. However, now when he sees the camera he will not do anything but stare blankly at the camera as if he's either mesmerized or mad about that funny thing in front of him.

I've downloaded four different videos and it might take about 5 mins to get through all of them but if you get a minute check them out and see if they make you laugh as much as they did me. I will say that even though I love that camera the video quality is not that great as it is very different and most detailed looking at him in person and a lot of that is lost on camera but you still may find it funny. ; ) You'll have to forgive the angle, because as I said he's become camera shy so I'd have to get it out of his view for him to act natural.

First video he's himself:

[I direct all questions of the large TV that is put up so high it almost touches the ceiling to Clint - I'm sure he'll be happy to explain. ]

Now he sees the camera and is not happy... in person he looked as if he were looking at it crossed eyed. I couldn't stop laughing : )

Now he sees it but has had enough and giving me a piece of his mind. He sounds like the Cambodian guy on the Deer Hunter

That last video sounds like he's speaking angry Chinese. Well I will say this even though he may look just like Clint, he's starting to exhibit Teri personality traits... [let's take a moment to admit what we are all thinking... "OH DEAR!!"] In the mood to talk 95% of the time and he's sweet as sugar one moment but when irritable sure will let you know about it and believe it or not I'm very camera shy - more so when the video is on. Actually as soon as I figure out a way to dub out my voice on these videos - it will be done. So if Dax continues to be camera shy - which I hope he won't, he'll be carrying on in my foot steps.

No comments: