TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The "Crud" Don't Scare Us

Can we say SICK? Jennifer had warned me that when Dax starts going to Daycare that we will pretty much stay sick for the next year because we are going to catch everything that comes our way.

Well, not to say that I didn't believe her, but I didn't expect it this soon. THANKFULLY, Clint and I have gotten the brunt of it. Dax has been a bit congested and hasn't felt 100% a day or two but so far that's the worse of it for him.

We were so worried that Dax would catch my strep throat AND stomach virus that Dax stayed with Maw Maw and Paw Paw overnight. The next day after having to go back to the doctor I had to stop by and give him a big hug because I missed him so bad before I went home and burned the sheets, clothes and etc. (ha ha) so as to stop the spread of the disease before I brought that boy home. All joking aside I think I did probably go through two cans of Lysol disinfectant spray.

When I did stop by briefly to see him, he gave me the 1st responsive giggle. It was the cutest thing ever. Later on that night even though he wasn't feeling quite as good as when he'd giggled for me earlier I thought I might break out the camera to see if I could catch it.

No such luck... but a fair catch for him feeling a little bad with congestion don't you think?

So, in light of our recent diseased house there hasn't been a lot of picture taking lately. I hope this will suffice until the Powell's get better immune systems.

Here's what the little fellow was up to talking about (yes it's two videos, bare with me. He's my first baby and everything is soo fascinating and video worthy. I do get him to smile at the end of the first one at least):



Just in case you needed to be reminded that babies are sent from heaven...
From Dax Misc.
From Dax Misc.

No comments: