TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sis-In-Law + March 2010 = 40

Clint's sister, Diane, turned 40 on March 10 and she doesn't look a day older than she did 10-11 years ago when I met her for the first time not long after Clint and started dating.


Diane is Clint's half sister.  Same mother; different father.

For her very belated Birthday post I thought I'd turn it over to Clint but Clint is a man of very few words and even fewer typed words.

I asked Clint what does he like most about his sister.  His answer was sweet, "I don't know, I'm not good at this kind of stuff.  Everything is special about her.  She's always been funny and smart... and I love my nephews."  

There is approx. a 10 year difference between Clint and his sis, so Clint's thoughts on Diane are very saturated with his nephews.

His reply makes sense because since Austin, Anderson and Ashton came on the scene Diane is best known  as the loving mother of the family's most valuable treasures.  I'm guessing Diane would take being admired for the mom she is to 3 of the best behaved, smart, sweet and loving children we've ever met as a huge compliment.  And I'm not saying that just because Clint and I are the biased uncle and aunt. 3 BOYS!  I have one boy that isn't even 2 and I can only imagine how hard 3 would be. 

Diane got her teaching degree from Jacksonville State and teaches high school kids with special needs.  She's also a Realtor, wonderful decorator, cook and a pretty good artist.  She's all around talented with an abundance of energy that I'd love to borrow from her if it were possible.

Diane has a witty sense of humor and a laugh that just makes you smile.

I'm so blessed to have two of the most wonderful sister-in-laws and just like Emma Brown (my brother's wife) I have tremendous admiration for her.

Happy Belated Birthday Diane and BiG HuG!  Clint, Teri and "The Man"

No comments: