TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cold Winter - Even Colder Winter - Easter - Now Summer

I wouldn't dare complain about the weather.  Wouldn't dream of it.  I'm simply making an observation that we might possibly be skipping Spring and going straight into summer since we are already having 90 degree weather.  That being said, I better go ahead and get Spring pictures (what few there are) out of the way before I get too far behind on my posts.  I've already got a couple of B-days I'm late on.   Whoops.  :o(

Before I post Easter pics I wanted to share a little proud moment.  Dax stopped looking at his rocking horse as if it were going to bite him and decided to climb on but before he could break that bad pony in he had to address something that was bothering him.  Which was getting rid of that girly bow.  Quite the manly thing to do I thought.  Now I can stop worrying about gender bending episodes like Dax always wanting to wear my bracelets and stuff of the like... just kidding.  He's definitely all boy.   I keep putting the bow back on (to see what he'll do) and first chance he gets he takes it off and throws it.  I'm sure it'll come up missing... just like the plastic fly swatter we use to spank him.  It's amazing to me that a 1 1/2 year old can hide something that big so good that it basically disappeared off the face of the earth (our small house being the face of the earth).  We can't find them anywhere. 

Dax's first horse:  Woody
From Spring 2010
From Spring 2010
From Spring 2010
From Spring 2010
Easter 2010 We were lucky to get the few pics that we did. Gone are the days when Dax stands still long enough to snap a picture - much less smile and look cute. If anyone can get him to at least look at the camera, it's Maw Maw.
From Spring 2010
From Spring 2010
One of the ladies that kept Dax during church service said "he's got the cutest personality" I would love to have known what he was doing for that sweet comment. I can't help but wonder if that was her creative way of saying "He's a handful!"
From Spring 2010
From Spring 2010
From Spring 2010

No comments: