TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dax On the Move

I was going to let this be the "Wordless Wednesday" post, but you know me...

Dax will hardly ever stand still anymore.  Out of 15 pictures, I'm lucky if he's standing still for at least one of them and I'm even luckier if it's not blurry.

Dax learns a new word every couple of weeks or so.  My favorites are "peese" - please; "dat do" - thank you and of course "poe" - pooh (when he wants his binky or he's climbing into his chair). 

Other words he says very clearly are "I know" and "where did it go" and "1 - 2 - 3!!!"  But I like the ones he doesn't say so well.  The cuteness makes my heart skip a beat each time he says a word incorrectly.  He also mimics me very well.  Especially when I'm hollering for Clint when we're inside and he's outside.  I'll say "C-L-I-N-T"  Dax will directly follow it up with "K-L-E-E-T."

From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010

1 comment:

Tiffany Phillips said...

I know what you mean...it is so hard to get pictures of Sam, too! Ha! I love the ones you posted, though! He is so adorable!!!