TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Alpha Male Fashion Police


Though Mom and I thought this outfit would probably be cute, Clint definitely had something to say about it.

I guess Dax thought otherwise too.  When I pulled out this cute little flag defacing frock (jumper) and got ready to put it on Dax to see if it fit, Clint pleaded with me by saying his usual - "Mama, Don't do that to that boy!"  I hear that quote quite often. 

Other memorable occasions:

When I dressed Dax up in a reindeer outfit for his 1st Christmas Clint hung his head in embarrassment when he saw that our Christmas cards would enclose a photo of Dax in this PRECIOUS outfit in front of the tree...

OR

when I dressed Dax up as cupid for his 1st Valentine's Day... (I don't care what Clint thought about these, I still think they are too cute.     Want to see the rest:  Cupid 2009

In the past Dax had no quarrel with my decisions - even seemed as if he had fun.  Not this time, or maybe, not this outfit!   He fussed the whole time it was on and as soon as I got it off of him he flashed a huge smile. 



Okay, he got me on this one. Maybe it is a little bit too much! ;o) Especially since I couldn't resist poppin his collar.

No comments: