TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Note From Mom

My excuse note for being late. Only I'm the mom and I'm writing it for myself. I've not been able to be on the computer much at all the past 2 weeks. So I'm running a bit behind on Special People/Birthday posts and a couple of Dax picture posts for blogger. Status updates on FB and answering e-mails and etc. I'll try to get them up by this weekend though. So what's keeping me? Well, the usual that I'm not going to mention just because I'm plain tired of hearing it myself. And, Dax is hitting the 2's head on literally. He doesn't allow me a lot of free time to myself these days. The nerve of him? You'd think he was a baby and needed lots of attention or something... ;o) Since we're getting some pretty weather, he's finally getting to play outside more which makes him very happy but has come with some BIZARRE temper tantrums when it's time to come in. So my internet time has basically been nonexistent. I imagine I'll be back shortly though. All this play time will require more than one nap I'm sure. Till then. Hope all is well with you guys that are reading this!!

No comments: