TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 28, 2009

I Think That Possibly, Maybe I'm Falling For You...

Me, Dad and Dax are on our way to GA.  Hopefully we'll come back with lots of pics and good news about Emma.

This is Dax's favorite song.  Whenever this commercial would come on the television, he'd stop what he was doing and just stare and then start swaying back and forth.  He likes the song so much that I had to download it and put it on my Ipod so he could listen to it in the car.  The name of the song is "Love in a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg.

This is the commercial.  I'm sure you've all seen it.  It's such a sweet commercial.

1 comment:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aww Dax has great taste! I love that song :) Lucy also has favorite songs like that to make her stop and stare at the tv!