TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sips and Strokes

For a friend's, Dani, birthday we got together and painted pictures directed by a real artist.

I think everyone did well. Dani's sister Mary Ann really did well.

Me, I'm just not an artist, so I did the best I could. Which was pretty dreadful. I'm going to have the same lady come to my house for an early B-day present to myself on November 7.


Left to Right Top: Connie, Lesley, Jessica, Amanda and Lisa
Left to Right Bottom: Jessica, Mary Ann, Me and Dani the Birthday Girl.

From sips and strokes

No comments: