TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Day of Firsts


From Dax's 1st Birthday
It is so bittersweet that our little baby is turning into a little boy at the speed of light (it seems) right before our eyes.
On August 1, Dax turned 1. His 1st Birthday happened to fall on a Saturday, so that is when we had his Birthday Party. Friends and family helped this to be one of the most memorable fun filled days we've had as a family. Nothing beats the day he was born, but this one came close. Thank you all for being there. We are so blessed to have you all.
I will post the pics as soon as possible. My batteries went dead half way through so I'm having to gather pics taken from Dax's Grandmother and Jennifer's camera because they have the majority of them.

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aww, I didn't realize Dax's birthday was this early in the month. For some reason I thought it was coming up later. Happy Birthday, Big Guy! And I completely agree with the "bittersweet" first birthday thing. Michael and I plan on keeping Lucy an only child so I just keep thinking about how I'm not going to get to go through the "baby" stuff again. Its sad but each stage they grow into brings more exciting things too.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Clint and I feel the same way. Dax may be our only child, so all the excitement of him learning and experiencing new things is fun but sad at the same time since it might be the last time we get to experience all this.