TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 7, 2009

Falling Behind

We had a blast in Georgia visiting my brother and family while my sister-in-law began recovering from her surgery. Since, she's already been back to her checkup and her baby Dr. appt. She's healing on track and the baby is doing just fine. They're leaning towards November 12th due date (my birthday!!) or November 10th.


I haven't had a chance to post pictures and stories yet. My computer time has been very limited... like 1 hr tops for the whole week because of the usual... headaches - :(


I'll be posting as soon as possible about the trip. In the meantime I'm adding my favorite picture from the trip by far. Cracks me up every time I see it.

Natalie Ellen holding Dax, Isaac, Claire and Owen

From Brian, Emma Brown, Natalie, Owen, Claire, Isaac

No comments: