TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dax Gets To Steppin

Dax took his first unassisted steps tonight.

The first time he did it, I wasn't in the room, when Clint started hollering I came running just in time to see him do it again. After two go's, that was it; he was ready to start crawling again. However, my mom thought I should note it, and since I use this as his baby book, I'm doing just that so I can print it out and paste it in later.

It's odd for me to say this, but I'm actually hoping that Dax will wait a little while longer before he starts taking off regularly on two feet.

Why?

Because this little boy is still so clumsy... ;o) I'm not anxious for him to take a bunch of falls, because as it stands now (or doesn't stand very well) his noggin still out weighs the rest of his body times 2 it seems. I guess I'm just nervous he'll bump his head harder than he already does when he's in a perfectly safe contained area --- his crib.

This was just shortly after, but right before bed. Little man was tired!




From 2009-08-04

3 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Oh my gosh Dax and Lucy are so much alike! Lucy took her first steps alone, to Daddy while I wasn't looking, last week. She's also a bit wobbly at times. We call her a little "drunk baby." Haha...that milk is hard stuff :)

Unknown said...

I read that and wanted to comment, but alas... I've been too lazy to figure out how to comment with the "atom" thingy. I'm so amazed with Lucy doing everything soon. I'm realizing now that girls are walking earlier than boys, but her "my momma" comments... that's so awesome! Not that she can say it, but that she can say it well and she's telling people that you're her momma. Too sweet!

Unknown said...

Okay Jacqueline, for the life of me I can't figure out how to post a comment through atom... ;o) Can you e-mail me at clintero@gmail.com when you have some time (if you're like me, that will be never ha ha) and tell me how to do it? I love your new title by the way!