TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, November 21, 2008

Very Expressive!

Dax's jibber jabber is evolving everyday and it just keeps getting funnier/bizarre.

Little man even out talks me and I'm not exaggerating! We wake up somewhere between 5-6am to Dax's conversations that he carries on with the ceiling, the crib, the mobile, who knows? But it puts a smile on our face that's for sure. It's too funny. He is going to be quite the talker! - Yes I know what you are all thinking... "he gets it honest" ha ha.

He is now rolling from his back to his stomach - yikes. I've only seen him do this in the crib when he's asleep but restless. That's were the Yikes comes in. All the stuff you read and hear about SIDS and that being a possible cause.

Mom and I are convinced that Dax is starting to teeth. He's gumming anything an everything but only at certain times. So I think he may have a tooth about this time next month.

Clint measured him and said "wow" 2 feet and 2 1/2 inches. When mom and I were at the Pediatrician's office recently Dr. Simpson confirmed. I can't believe he's already 26".

Here's some videos of his constant jibber jabber and singing. I know they're are more than 1 video, but amuse me. Hey at least I don't keep rolling for minutes...

No comments: