TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home - Again

A week ago I took Dax to the pediatrician's office to see Dr. Simpson because the doctor had told me that if Dax's congestion didn't get better to bring him in and let him take a look.

So since Dax couldn't seem to shake it (or myself as well) I took him in and low and behold poor little man had an ear infection. He didn't have ANY of the symptoms whatsoever, he'd had a healthy appetite, been super cheerful and talkative - no pulling of the ears. So it was such a blessing that I went ahead and took him in. Dr. put him on Amoxil for 10 days.

Round about Thursday, Dax wasn't finishing all his bottles like he normally does but other than that seemed fine. Saturday I noticed he was fussy and his head felt hot so I took his temperature and he had a low grade fever. So, called Dr. and he said to bring him in. Dr. Simpson checked his ears and said that infection in his left ear was getting "angrier."

Well, he's been steadily getting over it but the signs he didn't exhibit at first, are a little apparent now. He has been unusually fussy (however still in a playful mood).

Dax's baby conversations are still evolving as he experiments with different tones and facial expressions. He's gotten to where he appears to be on the verge of crying when he's talking or playing. And though sometimes he might actually be fussing due to not feeling well from his ear, I'm pretty sure when he flashes that gummy grin he's just playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7701URkzU

Since Dax was sick, and I was still very sick myself we stayed in doors again. But it really was nice - I actually enjoyed it. The 5 of us all together taking it easy. Here's a video of Dax and I trying to amuse ourselves. It doesn't take much.
From Home Sweet Home
From Home Sweet Home
Pictures of sleeping babies never get old with me
From Home Sweet Home

No comments: