TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, November 3, 2008

3 Months!!! & Staying Indoors Fun

No pictures from this weekend as Dax was congested so we didn't make it out of the house - AGAIN! Boy do I long for this cold season to be over with already... and it just begun. But we always have fun and still feel blessed nonetheless. Matter of fact - I know that I'll soon look back on these days of house quarantine with fond memories and just so I don't forget this one I'm going to put it down on his page:

Clint is such a helper and a life saver when it comes to my sanity as far as housework goes (now he's always offering but doesn't always execute). I do appreciate the thought though. ha ha. One thing Clint does is often ask me if he can help with the housework. Some things he does great hands down. Other requests I think we both know as soon as it's out of my mouth we realize that there is no way he's ever going to tackle that one - but of course that doesn't stop me from trying. :)

One in particular is the bathroom. Man, who doesn't hate cleaning the bathroom!!! It's my biggest headache as far as house cleaning goes.

After a while of asking Clint to help me with this (which let's face it... women deep down clean and men surface clean... ha ha).

Over time I noticed that Clint's "surface cleaning" just won't cut it in the bathroom with all those germs...so... I cut the request down to asking him if he'd just windex the bathroom mirror.

Well, I got my answer... and it was: along with the toothpaste and water splatters that always somehow manage to make it past the sink to the mirror, now I have to go with it a set of Dax's footprints. That's right - the men have spoken. On both sides of the cabinet mirrors are Dax's footprints like he decided to take a walk up the side of the wall. Even though I'm already certain Dax holds superhero like qualities he couldn't have made those footprints w/o Daddy's help. Yep, Daddy's such a sweet turd isn't he! ; )

Thank goodness Clint can't manage to throw his foot up that high, or otherwise we might have his footprint on the mirror as well. I'm afraid if I ask him again he might put Dax's butt cheeks' print on the mirror.

It's so funny that I think I'm just going to have to live with a dirty mirror for a while. Those footprints make me laugh every time I see them. ; )

Happy 3 months little man! A quarter of a year has passed already! These have been the best 3 mos of Mama and Daddy's life!!

No comments: