TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, November 24, 2008

I Could Never Get Tired Of This

Since Dax has been sleeping all night (and I mean ALL NIGHT 8-9pm to 6-7am) I actually miss those middle of the night cuddles. So Monday night when Dax would cry every time I tried to put him down making it clear to me that he wanted to sleep either 1) draped over my shoulder or 2) all snuggled up in my arms with his head buried in my chest I absolutely ate it up.

I hated why I was having to comfort him - because he felt bad due to the "angrier" ear infection. I want him to get well and feel better but knowing that sometimes nothing else will do except mama's arms just pulls on my heart strings.

I was so tired but didn't even care, I sat up with him for hours and loved every minute of it. If I could just stop time...

See I could never get tired of this: Baby Jelly Beans

No comments: