TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, November 27, 2009

What A Day...

We all know what happened Friday.  Need I remind any of you football fans in our fine State of Alabama?... I think not.  And to think I almost didn't even watch it.  I just couldn't bear the thought of Alabama mopping up the field with our bad defense.  But, knowing that when it comes down to these 2 teams you never truly can call how the game will go.  We lost, but we certainly gave them a run for their money.

Even though my hopes still weren't up after the 1st two touch downs, I just had to call my parents house to ask if my brother was watching.  He's an AU alumni but has lived in Brazil and missed all the games until this season.  They were also supposed to drive up to visit some of Emma Brown's family while they were in Alabama right about the time the game was on.  To my surprise, he was watching... while the family was out in the car waiting on him.  Dad said they sat out there for 20 minutes waiting on Brian to stop watching.  I'm sure he was exaggerating... well, maybe not...

Iron Bowl 2009 After party:  Me, Dax and not pictured - Clint (b/c he was the one taking the picture and my parents (because they're BAMA fans, all together: EWE!!!) ;o)

3 things allowed on the almighty High Def: John Wayne movies, football, baseball and more John Wayne movies

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009
UNTIL NEXT YEAR! WAR EAGLE!!

No comments: