TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cute Factory

I know that it's coming.  The days when I'll be driven so mad with the whining and mischief that I'll be begging someone to babysit Dax so I can keep from going off the deep end.  But for now, I'm enjoying the age he is and the preciousness that comes with it.  It's like I'm employed by the cute factory (Dax).

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009

From Autumn 2009

1 comment:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

He is getting so big!

This is a really fun stage and I'm so hoping the "terrible 2's" skip our house! Hopefully this year will go by much slower than the first one. Hmm...a mommy can dream!