TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Excuse to Do What I Love Doing Most

I've always been thankful for my life and the people in it, but life in 2009 made me even more thankful.

I'm thankful for the same things all of us are thankful for and to list all of these things... well... there's not near enough room to type it in.  So I'll just tell you some off the top of my head.

I'm Thankful for God, his creation, that he sacrificed his son for us and that he continues to reveal himself to me through the many blessings in my life and also, as my friend Jacqueline said it best, that he is a merciful God.

I'm Thankful for my parents.  I'm able to love my husband, my child and everyone else that is dear in my life to the fullest because they loved me to the fullest.

That I have been blessed to have such a wonderful brother, sister-in-law and their 5 beautiful children.

I'm Thankful that those same beautiful children are here in Alabama tonight so I could give them a big whoping bear hug.  I can't squeeze them enough... and also for holding beautiful sweet sleeping Caleb for the first time.

I'm Thankful for the lasting memory of my loving grandparents:  playing hide in seek in the house with my Maw Maw on her insisting, learning how to draw and making things with my Grandmother and the PRICELESS Saturday morning breakfasts with my Paw Paw Swann.

I'm thankful for my uncles, aunts and cousins that I wouldn't give up for the world.    I have a very rich life because they are in it.

I'm Thankful that I'm in love with my sweet husband more and more by each year that passes.

I'm THANKFUL for my son who fills my heart with so much joy every day.

I'm Thankful for my close friends who've stuck by me for years, can read me like a book and know me better than I know myself, are there through the tough times and keep me laughing.

I'm Thankful for my mother-in-law who is so understanding and easy to talk to as well as the rest of my husbands' family who are such wonderful people.  Especially my 3 gorgeous nephews who put a smile on my face every time I see them.

and last, I'm Thankful I can express my "thankfulness" from the comfort of a warm chair in a warm house with a full belly of macaroni casserole at the end of a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: