TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Reason We Celebrate Easter...

to get all dressed up; go to church; gorge ourselves until we can't walk on Sunday diner; early afternoon Easter Egg Hunt and lots of pictures....?

No, although we may do these things, we all should know it's in celebration and thankfulness for Christ dying on the cross to save us from our sins and has now risen.

This is what I want Dax to grow up understanding. Does that mean I'm going to skip the kiddie fun part of Easter - no, of course not. I don't see the harm in it while he's too young to comprehend salvation. I'll probably skip the candy part for as long as I can. Save your sighs about the candy please... my little boy is a clean slate right now. ; ) ha ha - especially you Burr.... :)

Mother informed me that the Easter Bunny would be at the church this Saturday while the kids were having their Easter egg hunt and asked me if I was going to have Dax's picture taken with the Easter bunny. I told her the only Easter bunny that would do, is my late Great Aunt Ruth (Mom's mother's sister) who dressed up like the Easter bunny and would come see us when I was 10 yrs old and Brian, of course - older and we felt we were too old for the Easter bunny.

I'm trying to find the picture of it with no luck. Maybe I'll be able to dredge it up by next year because it's a hilarious picture. I loved my Aunt Ruth. She was famous in Mt. Olive for her bakeshop, "Granny's."

Okay, nows here's the fun part.... PICTURES!! [yay!!!]

From Easter Sunday 2009


From Easter Sunday 2009


Dax's 1st Easter Sunday Service

From Easter Sunday 2009


At Maw Maw and Paw Paw's House

From Easter Sunday 2009


From Easter Sunday 2009


From Easter Sunday 2009


From Easter Sunday 2009


From Easter Sunday 2009


From Easter Sunday 2009


Maw Maw Dax and Paw Paw

From Easter Sunday 2009


From Easter Sunday 2009






3 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh my!! those pics are the best!! So pretty and sweet!

Unknown said...

You are too sweet. When are you going to get your page accessable?? hmmm???

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! So sweet!!!