TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 27, 2009

In the Meantime - Please read this.

I've got posts coming, not just Dax posts, but Clint and Teri posts too so you can see what we've been up to and why I haven't hardly e-mailed anyone back these days.

Until I post them I want you to please read the last post from another blog that really is worth the read. I came familiar with the Freeman story before Dax was born from our pregnancy due date birth club sites. Kayleigh was due to be born almost 2 mos. after Dax, but instead was born 2 mos ahead of Dax. This has been such a heartbreaking and heartfilling story with many many blessings along the way.

After reading their story maybe you can understand why Clint and I feel like we are truly truly blessed and on top of the world despite the many "seemingly" setbacks we've had lately. Compared to the Freemans we don't even know what struggles are.

Here is the link, please help if you can - even if prayers are all you can offer:

http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/2009/04/42709-guest-blogger-brent-riggs.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW--really makes you thankful for the rotten kids we have. Thanks Teri for sharing this and I have also sent it to all of my contacts and hope and pray they are touched like I was. Babies are Gods blessings to us here on Earth! -Angela Barr

Unknown said...

Thank you Angela for reading and forwarding. I feel I owe them so much just being able to read their stories. They have changed the way we see the world and along with Dax, they just make us better people through their strength and courage. I feel as if God sent Kayleigh to not only them, but so many people around the world.