TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Dax

From Starring Tree Trunks


My Dax was born on a Friday

My Dax came into the world observing his surroundings instead of crying

My Dax melted his parent's, grandmothers' and nurse’s heart with his first facial expression

My Dax kept his mother sleepless and staring with amazement for the first week of
his life

My Dax changed our lives like we couldn’t have imagined

My Dax was a Daddy’s boy within the first 24 hours

My Dax peed on everyone in the household in one day

My Dax learned how to out talk his mama at 6 weeks

My Dax has a sweet nature that no words could explain

My Dax is likely to end up with the nic name of "Bam Bam"

My Dax is a very fast learner

My Dax is already quite the comedian

My Dax gets jealous when you talk on the phone

My Dax gets over excited when he sees a kitty kat

My Dax -

Has Eyes like his Grand Paw Paw or Grand Maw Maw (under dispute)
The Nose of his Great Grandfather
The Facial expressions of his Grandmother
The Solemn Look of his Paw Paw and Uncle Brian
The Ears and Over all look of his Grandfather
The Laugh of his Maw Maw
The Smile of his Mother

And

The Unmistakable mannerisms of his Father

My Dax is a gift from God


My Dax belongs to God

No comments: