TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finding Time

I lose it so easily these days...for some good reasons and some bad ones. A good reason is that Dax is so mobile and wants to explore so many new things that I often don't take my eye off him to do things that seem so frivolous now. Like watching TV. It just doesn't have the same appeal. Or washing the dishes... (don't miss that one and thank goodness for a "working" dishwasher.

A bad time consumer is the massive migraines I've had here lately. I feel like I don't go through a week without getting one. Please keep me in your prayers. It seems so strange to ask for a prayer request for yourself, I guess I'm so used to thinking others need them more or maybe it's that I have a problem with asking for help when I need it. I don't know why I get it in my head that God's limited on the prayers he can answer because no amount of prayers is ever too vast for him.

The one I've had this past week has got to be one of the worst I can ever remember. It started 3-4 days ago and slowly got worse instead of better over that time. If you were to over hear me telling someone what it feels like when it's at it's worse, you might here me say something like: It feels like someone is burying a hatchet in my head repeatedly (a bit graphic, huh) or that even though I had back labor with Dax, I'd prefer it any day of the week. This is like having back labor but in my head and there's no relief between contractions. Add that feeling w/o knowing when it will end and there's no reward when it's over.

So, I've been unable to post like I used to.

Tonight when I was going through some of the pictures and videos I found these. They are from two months ago and they really made me laugh. This is Jennifer (my LONG time friend, past roommate and maid of honor) playing with Dax. She can get him smiling within 2 seconds flat of seeing her without fail.

I hope they make you smile as much as they do me and in the meantime I'll try to get the others on here soon. Just double click the picture and the video will play


Oh and before I forget, my blog buddy Jacqueline "Loving Life with Lucy" was awarded "One Lovely Blog Award" and in return included our blog on her list of "One Lovely Blog Awards" check her page and post on it at http://welovelucymichaela.blogspot.com/2009/07/and-lovely-goes-to.html
Thank you so much Jacqueline! You really do have a lovely blog and I enjoy reading it a lot.

When I get a chance I'll post some of my favorites. They are a bit more than the ones that show up on my page.




From Aunt Jen Jen, The Giant Chicken & Dax


From Aunt Jen Jen, The Giant Chicken & Dax



From Aunt Jen Jen, The Giant Chicken & Dax

Here are so more pictures from May that I never posted. Boy I've got a lot of catching up to do if I'm still posting from May and it's now July.

Jennifer, Jason and Dax.

From May Cookout & Hangout with the J's



From May Cookout & Hangout with the J's

From May Cookout & Hangout with the J's

From May Cookout & Hangout with the J's

From May Cookout & Hangout with the J's

From May Cookout & Hangout with the J's

No comments: