TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 18, 2009

21st Century Van Gogh - Southern Style

My sunflowers that had already bloomed were bending over due to the rain we've had so I cut them and put them the first thing I could grab which happened to be the picture I use to water my potted plants. I wish the rest would have bloomed, but I'm just happy that they are blooming period. They were a bit anorexic again this year. I had anorexic sunflowers last year because I planted the seed in pots first and by the time they got big enough to transplant I was too pregnant and too miserable to fool with them so they ran out of room in the pots. This year, I transplanted them but forgot that where I planted them only had 2 inches of top soil before it hit the weed fabric I have in my garden. Ah well. Maybe next year I'll get it right.

From July

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Your blog is so adorable! So I'm giving you the "One Lovely Blog" award! Stop by my blog to retrieve it!

http://welovelucymichaela.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Jacqueline, I can't figure out how to comment on your page. I get lost with the atom thing.

You actually do have one lovely blog. I really enjoy reading it! And I'm glad you like mine as well. Thank you so much! It's my version of a baby book. And the good thing is... everyone can share it with us at anytime. Thanks again!