TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Faye

In Loving Memory of
Faye E. Spradlin


BORN
Friday, May 10, 1946
DIED
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul;
He leadeth me into the path of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me;
thy rod and they staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies;
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
house of the Lord forever.


From Faye

Tuesday, we said our farwells to Faye. Faye was one of Glenda's dearest friends and like family to them all. Clint and I both were crazy about her. She brought a smile to our face by just mentioning her name. We will miss her terribly. Please keep her family in your prayers as well as the Freemans.

I have another prayer request that is for my Aunt Shiela's mother, Mrs Sherbert had a heart attack and is set to have an alteriorgram when possible. Also, her father, Mr. Sherbert, has not been doing well for quite a while, and Mrs. Sherbert was taking care of him but now has become sick herself. So, if you could please keep all of them in your prayers we would be greatly appreciative.

No comments: