TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Most Touching Wedding

One of the most precious people you will ever meet is my cousin Brett (he's not going to like me calling him precious - ; ).

He got married May 30th to Mindy. This is the 2nd marriage for both of them and I know it's going to be "2nd time's a charm" instead of 3, because this was the most touching wedding I've ever attended. They wrote their own vows, which I wish I had a copy of so I could post them and Brett also wrote vows to Carter, Mindy's son from her previous marriage. So beautiful! Brett, I wish you, Mindy and Carter many happy years.

Mindy, Brett and Carter

From Brett & Mindy's Wedding



From Brett & Mindy's Wedding


Brett saying his vows to Carter

From Brett & Mindy's Wedding


Other pics from the wedding of Dax and Aunt Sheila

From Brett & Mindy's Wedding



From Brett & Mindy's Wedding



From Brett & Mindy's Wedding

No comments: