TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Black Belt in Free Loading

When we visit my parents house, you have a beautiful view of a green pasture and its inhabitants, which is what I like to call my "walking nerve pills (the horses)," grazing.

Sorry I don't have any recent pictures, so maybe I'll take some new ones soon and post them, or dredge up some older ones, in the future. If only Teri had a built in camera so I'd stop forgetting mine at home.

I could sit and watch the horses for hours on a pretty day. Of course they are more fun to ride. Sad to say I haven't been on one since I became pregnant with Dax. I think it's getting about time. Although I'm not looking forward to the soreness that comes from riding when it's been a while.

When we visit Clint's mom, you have a beautiful view of a water front property. Walk out on the deck, and you will see the prettiest spot (in our opinion) on the Warrior River. So we totally free load off of our parents' luxuries that are well deserved and worked hard for as well.

It's been rainy but we're sure not gonna let that get in our way!

While we were visiting Clint's mom, we did get a break in the weather so we took the "buggy" for a ride down to the waterfall (which is always beautiful). Here are some pics.


Dax loved watching Daddy walk in the water. So much we eventually had to put his feet in it as well.



From River Rats





From River Rats



Captain and Tenille?


From River Rats





From River Rats



I got this...



From River Rats





From River Rats


The buggy... Glenda's buggy...


From River Rats



ha ha. I put his life jacket on backerds (translation: backwards). I fixed it later - I promise...



From River Rats





From River Rats



Mama wearing Daddy's stinky ole hat b/c I lost my sunglasses - AGAIN


From River Rats



That's a "grin and bear it" expression... trust me, it was that bad. He fell in Bayview while fishing with Josh the other day. When I got home I had to wash it immediately. For Clint's sake...



From River Rats



Clint w/o a hat - you don't see that often. Well, at least we know now he doesn't wear them to cover up bald spots.

Clint actually has very pretty hair (a nice flowing mane as he likes to call it)

j/k... those are TOTALLY hair plugs.



From River Rats





From River Rats





From River Rats

No comments: