TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 30, 2009

We Have Syllables

Actually we've had syllables for a while. Combined, alone or a whole sentence full run together. I think Dax did it the difficult way first. He now has picked one of the two most important repetitive syllables he could blurt out (for us anyway)

"da-da."

Yes, we know that he probably doesn't know what he's saying, but that hasn't stopped Clint from repeating "da-da" to him with no abandon for quite some time waiting for him to repeat it and I did the same but with "ma-ma."

Early last week while I was bathing him he just spit it out. I wish Clint could have heard it, but it's okay now because he repeats it over and over and over. No need to rub it in Dax. ;)

I grabbed the camera and video taped him saying it and it's just sweet. It's kind of shaky, but that's because Dax kept jerking the cord of the camera along with giving me a couple of kicks in the chin.


1 comment:

Angela Barr said...

I love it--yes Brayley said Dada first too, but i am like you --she just thought that was my name! :) -Angela