TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mama Should've Known Better

Dax is such an ... eager eater. He usually slams his hand on the high chair tray like he's sayin "I'd like another one please, right here and right now!" [spoonful]

However, that changes very quickly when you try mixing things up a bit.

I've noticed that going shopping for Dax food on an empty stomach is just like going Clint and Teri grocery shopping on an empty stomach. When your hungry, everything sounds good - even baby food.

So I guess when I picked out mixed vegetables (potatos, carrots and peas) it must have sounded good under the influence of an empty stomach. I can't think of any other reason why I'd think that combination was particularly appetizing. Mixed together like that - now reminds me of pig slop.

Dax let us know real quick too.


No comments: