TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun in L&D

Well, 4th of July weekend was very interesting. Late last week I got my first experience w/ the pregnancy symptom of "cankles." Even though I went by the pharmacy to check my blood pressure, I'm sorry to say I didn't know what was normal or high so I assumed since bells weren't going off it was normal - wrong! We went to spend time with Clint's mother Glenda at the river and had fun with a short trip on her new Pontoon boat - with swollen legs and ankles and all. By the weekend the swelling had went straight up my entire body and Clint and I had to do some time in L&D. For the rest of the weekend and Monday I stayed off my ankles and got them back to their normal size. Now that I know my swollen ankles translates into high blood pressure I know what to watch for and to get off my feet when that happens.

I go to the doctor again on Thursday. I'm down to 3 weeks now! It won't be long. Clint bought me a new camera but I felt so bad I didn't have time to play with it. But he did - ha and of course took pictures of me sleeping that I wouldn't dare show due to me looking like a fat walrus. The rest are funny ones the kitties (which are soon to have a new home - we think) which I'm attaching to this entry. Well... as soon as I can figure out how to work this camera.

My brother has surgery today - so please keep him in your prayers!

No comments: