TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All You Need Is Duct Tape!

I read that 88% of all car seats are installed incorrectly. I also had a friend tell me that their's was installed wrong, and it took 30 minutes for the nurse to show them the correct way.
Not wanting to take the chance of having to sit in a wheel chair for an extra 30 minutes while a nurse shows Clint the correct way to buckle the seat in, I decided that I needed to take ours by the fire dept to make sure it was in correctly.



From Dax


Well, that and the fact that (oops) I lost the manual already. :)
When I told Clint this, his reply was "surely we can figure this out" if not, there's always duct tape and gorilla glue....

Looks like I'll be sitting in that wheel chair for an extra hour!

No comments: