TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 10, 2008

All is Good.

Blood pressure has been doing good and today it was great! Dr. didn't see any reason in me being couch bound for the next three weeks especially now that I know what to watch for and the fact that taking it easy when it does get a little high seems to bring it down quickly. So, no worries.

Dr. said he's in a good position and seems to be a good average size baby. Other than that everything is great and nothing exciting. Lightening definitely hasn't struck so I don't anticipate him coming any sooner than 3 weeks. Which is nothing different than what I expected – for now. Wow, I wouldn't doubt it if he comes in August – although I refuse to let anyone else mention that. J I don't go back to the doctor until next Friday.

We were glad to hear that my brother's (Uncle Brian) surgery went well and hope he remembers to take it EASY!!

No comments: