TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Being Confused For Brobee On A Snow Day

We've been LOVING the snow!  Especially since it's the kind you can drive in. 
From Winter 2010
Friday, just like everyone else, we built our snow man and enjoyed the excitement.
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010

That night, Dax must have had a bad dream because he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep unless he was going to sleep on Mama.  Clint got up with him first but as soon as he brought him to bed with us, he rolls over on me and won't budge.

After about 20 mins I thought he was asleep enough to put him back in the crib.  No go.  So Dax and I just curled up on the Toddler bed.  After about an hour I finally got him to go back in the crib but I stayed on the toddler bed just in case he woke up again.

The next morning he woke me up when he started crying.  Still in the toddler bed I started talking to him:  "Dax, what's wrong baby?"  Dax didn't realize I was still in the room.  After continuing to talk to him and him confusingly looking around he finally spotted me lying in the bed with the covers over me.

He looked at me through the crib bars and then stood up and said:  "Grobby???"  I know I look bad in the morning, but bad enough to resemble Grobby Bear? (that's how he/we say "Brobee" from Yo Gabba Gabba)

From Winter 2010
For those of you that don't know, Brobee is the green monster with very long arms from the toddler show Yo Gabba Gabba that plays on Nick Jr.  It might help Dax not getting me confused with Brobee if I stop walking around the house singing "there's a party in my tummy - so yummy - so yummy!"
Next day Dax had a blast running around playing with Mom, Boss (the dog) and me.
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
From Winter 2010
One of the neighbor's snowman I thought was cute
From Winter 2010
This is the best snowman I've seen so far. It belongs to my Jr. High teacher, Coach Love
From Winter 2010
Another Neighbor's snow people - reminded me of CRACK THAT WHIP!! (Although I think all the Devo hats are supposed to be red and they're minus a band member. I assure you I didn't know there were 5 devo band members until I googled their picture)
From Winter 2010
D E V O
From Winter 2010
There were a couple of BAMA Snowmen I saw that deserve an Honorable Mention... there... I mentioned them. I'm not posting the pictures though. That's against my strong AU principles. ;o)

3 comments:

Tiffany Phillips said...

You took some really pretty snow pics!! Looks like Dax loved it!! Great snowman too! :)
We are Gabba fans as well. Sam is always sing "There's a party in my tummy" and "Snacky, snack, snack"! Ha!

Tiffany Phillips said...

I forgot to mention how adorable Dax looked in his snow gear! What a cutie pie!!!! :)

The Van Ordens said...

Thanks for not posting the Bama snowmen - I just might have had to ban this blog ;o)