TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good News

I gained a pound instead of losing – Yipee, it's not much but it'll do. I asked if everyone's "iney" belly button eventually pops and he said no, but mine probably will b/c I'm thin – (yeah I totally looked around the room to see if he were talking to someone else). I may have not put on much weight, but I still wouldn't call myself thin. LOL! And I know, of all the things to ask your OB – who would think to ask if your belly button will pop. – haha. I get so excited even over the small things.

However, my belly (not belly button) finally has officially popped. I've been showing for quite a while, but in the last 2 weeks it has finally been just out there, no matter what time of the day it is and I'm carrying LOW and is probably the reason I'm having such a time with round ligament pain. Although I don't think I'm going to have a huge belly; I still think it's kind of small. Even despite other people saying by looking at the belly that Dax is going to be big. I don't see why they think that. ;)

We got our crib 2 weeks ago also but haven't put it together but I'll admit that every time I walk in the back door and see it (still in the box) it puts me in a good mood!!

No comments: