TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Late Goodbye To July

Since I'm way behind on posts, I'm going to skip my usual discourse and just leave you mostly with pictures from July.

I so envy all of you Mama-bloggers that are able to manage your time wisely enabling you to not only keep your blogs up to date, but keep them well written and interesting. Even with my excessive multitasking, I still can't seem to find the time - or the "right" time anyway.


Let's do this...

Dax playing hide n seek. He actually thinks I can't see him.




Any of you waste money on buying sunflowers from the grocery store?  Don't. All you have to do is till up fertile dirt, toss sunflower and zinnia seeds out and 70-90 days later: wallah! Easiest thing in the world to grow.

 


Some people prefer the couch, some have a favorite old recliner.  My kid likes to sit in a basket.

 


Early stages of OCD? He does this with his cars, alphabet letters on the fridge - anything



And he wears mittens in summer?




Isaiah and Dax (Isaiah is a tank) He does look stout.  But you wouldn't believe how heavy he actually is.  I'm barely strong enough to pick him up and can only hold him for a couple of seconds.  It's as if he's made of solid steel!  If he plays football...



His older brother Isaac. Isaac is our (Clint and myself) one and only Godson.



Isaiah is 4 and Dax was scared of him for the first year and a half of his life - now he's crazy about him.



Lulu and Ian.  He's the absolute happiest baby I've ever seen.  I'm keeping him while Isaiah has surgery on his teeth this week and I can't wait. 




Think Isaiah gets called firecracker often?  I can hardly quell the urge myself.







Eric (Isaac, Firecracker Isaiah and Ian's Pop) and Dax










Papa John and Ian take a snooze after the long boat ride.  Dax is in there somewhere.


 

My nephews, Owen and Caleb




Nieces and Nephews, Claire, Isaac, Owen, Caleb and Natalie Ellen.  Notice Dax's legs.  He's so tough on them.  Never fear, Paw Paw to the rescue with Mecurichrome (sp). It's saves everything.




When I cook, Dax circles my legs and leans on them like a cat begging for scraps.  So, I let him lick the pan of excess homemade spaghetti sauce.


 

Evan and Dax at the Play Place in Trussville for E's B-day.



Dax got to try out the same big wheel that we got for his Birthday early.  Good to know he was going to like it.  Of course his feet can't reach the peddles, but that doesn't stop him.


1 comment:

Leandra said...

I love the pictures. You document Dax's life so good. I wish I was like you. I hope you no that if something happens to me and Eric you all with get them all. We would not want it any other way. You and Clint are the God parents for all of them. I hope that is ok with yall. I would not trust anyone else and would not want anyone else raising my kids. I love the pictures at the river. You are doing such a good job keep up with all the hard work.