TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Maw Maw's Fault This Time...getting peed on again.

Since it turned out Mom was home and was easily talked into going shopping Dax got to go on his 1st shopping trip. It was a lot of fun. After we met Clint in Irondale Mom and I decided to eat lunch at Logan's Roadhouse. Dax's lunch was already out of the way so we didn't need his approval - so you would think.

It's an ongoing joke about how often I get peed on. Dax has become notorious for waiting until the exact minute that I let my guard down so as to pick the right moment to pee on me every time. Even though I learned early on to put a cloth diaper over him in case it takes me a bit to clean him up before putting on the new diaper, this of course isn't enough.

When we were at Logan's the waiter and my mother obviously were in a hurry, because both of their actions insisted that I order something instead of finishing changing Dax's diaper 1st. The waiter kept showing up after I had asked him to give us a minute and my mother kept telling me what was on the menu even though I told her if she gave me one second I'd look for myself. I didn't have a cloth diaper with me or the new diaper covering him while I was wiping him off. However, the waiter and my mom were growing impatient so I finally gave in and thought I'd glance at the menu real quick so I could get them to let me change his diaper in peace. So I threw a wipe over him and glanced at the menu and no sooner than I looked away I felt something warm all over my thigh.

Yep, Dax had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to let it flow - and it did; all down my leg.... Thanks MOM - and you creepy Logan's waiter! LOL! It was great too, because all the nice people that had awed over Dax when we were on our way to the table - laughed under the breath at me as I passed them on my way to the bathroom to get a wet paper towel to get the pee pee off of me. It was easy to see to, especially since the wet stain on my jeans ran from my hip all the way down to my knee. It was almost as fun as when Dax peed on my head. ; )

From Dax
From Dax
From Dax
From Dax
From Dax
From Dax

No comments: