TWO MEN & A LADY

This is Our Life ~ Our Photo Book ~ Our Journal that will never sit on a shelf, be placed in a chest or find its spot in the attic but instead put on display for all of you so you can share in our joy and sorrows that come complete with life. Learn from our mistakes (THERE ARE MANY) or give advice when needed. Welcome!
Clint ~Teri & Dax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dax's Oversized Sleeper

Dax is smiling a lot but I can never seem to catch it on video yet but I'm getting close. But when he does get excited, I can't help but to play with him - even if it is bedtime. He's hitting a growth spurt too, so he's waking up (or staying up) all through the night. He's outgrown most of his sleepers so I bought more when Mom and me went shopping the other day. It's too big but no worries, by the way he's eating he'll be in it by the end of this week.

From Dax

From Dax

From Dax

From Dax

From Dax
Here is a VIDEO...don't ask me what was on the tv in the background b/c I don't have the slightest idea - I don't watch TV anymore. I just watch Dax.

No comments: